BPS World would like to introduce our Total Talent Management (TTM) series.
As part of our series we will explore the key talent challenges and identify how you can achieve best practice and de-risk your talent agenda.
There are many issues looking to affect the recruitment process in the coming year, whether that means an increase in demand for workers or an influx of new risks. We are experts in hiring top talent and managing the recruitment process from start to finish. Therefore we have utilised our expert insight coupled with research from our candidates and clients to identify key challenges and will look to explore them in this 7-part email series:
- Uncertainty around Brexit and what this means for the industry and business goal planning
- Recruitment is becoming less about the role on offer and more about how you market yourself
- Competition for top talent is becoming fiercer
- More and more organisations are making the global move and expanding their international reach
- Top talent is becoming hard to retain
- Successfully measuring data related to your talent agenda
When supporting our clients to overcome their challenges we have worked hard to develop a simple approach – Total Talent Management (TTM). This supports on all your talent challenges, working to de-risk your agenda, whether it be attraction, retention or measurement to name a few.
Over the forecoming series we will explore each of these challenges outlined and provide insight on how you can de-risk your talent agenda.
If you would like to discuss any of the topics mentioned please contact James Potter on 01628 857338 or email@example.com
By Joanne Lea on January 16, 2017
Social media is now an arsenal in the ‘War on Talent’. It can be used to att...
By James Potter on January 24, 2017
In this edition we will focus on actual talent – are Britain still leaders i...
By James Potter on June 27, 2017
The way we recruit and how we find the right talent is changing. We are now ...
By Andy Hurley on September 27, 2017
BPS World are Total Talent Management experts, providing services across six...